Reutimann, RBR back in action at Charlotte

by: Willie Whitewall

CERRO GORDO, N.C. (May 14, 2012) – After foregoing the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Kansas Speedway last month, RBR Enterprises and driver David Reutimann are anxious to get the No. 92 Black’s Tire and Auto Service/fleetHQ.com/QMI Chevrolet back on track at Charlotte on Friday.

“A month is too long to be away from the racetrack,” said crew chief Jason Overstreet. “But we have made the best of the time. We are bringing the same truck we ran at Rockingham. It was good there; we just got back in the field with the driver change and that long green flag run early in the race. It’ll be better at Charlotte.”

Getting back to a 1.5 mile track and having more time to work with the RBR team has Reutimann optimistic about the team’s prospects at Charlotte. “I am really looking forward to being able to work more with these guys (the RBR Enterprises team),” Reutimann said. “With the way the schedule has been and just being in

Rockingham on race day, we haven’t had a lot of time at the track together. I think the more we get that opportunity, the better we will be.” And for Reutimann, who won his first Sprint Cup race at Charlotte, this week’s event is at the perfect venue. “Charlotte is such a cool racetrack,” said Reutimann. “I really enjoy racing there, it’s close to home and I have had some success there. I think we can continue that success on Friday.”

For more information, or to learn how you can partner with RBR Enterprises in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, contact Rick Benton II at 910.840.6857 or by email at rbrmarketing@ncez.net.